Monday, May 17, 2010

T.O. + Party = Booze.

WORD!? I have o so much to tell you....you...you internet page. I have left this for too long and need to keep on it!

So on Saturday I had quite the day I was heading out with my friends to go to the Blue Jays/Rangers game and it was awesome for the following reasons.

1. The Jays won 6-0
2. I got super drunk at like 2 in the afternoon.
3. We chirped the shit out of the Texas player Nelson Cruz.

He's a little bitch.


I also picked up a Adam Lind home jersey so that is pretty sickkkk.

So after the game we went to Gretzky's Bar to grab sum NotChos and brews. upon sitting in our booth I noticed they were doing a live XFM radio broadcast for hockey and the name of the show was...of course... "Live from Gretzky's". So I'm drinking watching these two dudes talk hockey and I hear I we have Tony Esposito on the phone so I'm thinking "Oh, this show is actually legit its just not nobody's talking hockey"So they cut to commercial and I say to the one guy "Nice Cast" he is like thanks man and seemed super stoked that I said that....And then I here the other caster say "We're back and I'm here with special guest Brad May and we will be speaking to James Neal of the Dallas Stars". For those who don't know who Brad May is he is a former NHLer who won a Stanley Cup with the Aneihem Ducks and played with Red Wings, Leafs, Canucks, coyotes, avalanche and most famously known for his "mayday" goal with Buffalo.

That be Him.


Mayday.

And this is me with Brad May

Then Scott and I met James Neal of the Dallas stars. Not as exciting for me but still cool. He was a balla.



P.S. yeah also...I just found out my parents got rid of the internet....so...this may be the end. for now.

1 comment: